Coronavirus (COVID-19)’s threat of global spread has now become a reality, with focus heavily set on containing the virus while methods of treatment are being researched and set in motion.
While news about the Coronavirus’ progression should not be cause for panic, it is a possibility that the day-to-day of workplaces, retail spaces and communities may be disrupted – and, just like any other possible emergency situation, the best thing to do is to be prepared for any and all circumstances.
First and foremost, always stay informed with frequent updates from reputable health organizations like the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and follow/heed any recommendations or warning they publish.
Workplaces, warehouses and other places of business are all scenarios where we have increased human interaction.
Take a moment to learn how to protect yourself and others while at work with the infographic below:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Overview
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), February 2020
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- Healthy Habits to Help Prevent Flu
- What Do You Need In A Survival Kit?
Want to learn more?
Take a look at the CDC’s (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) videos regarding what to know about COVID-19.