Human Resources Assistant
3:16 PM, ET February 27, 2013
Human Resources Administrative Assistant needed to assist the Human Resources with administrative responsibilities.
* Assisting with recruiting.
* Obtaining requisitions.
* Placing ads for open positions.
* Collecting resumes and applications.
* Verifying I9 documentation and maintain recertification when needed.
* Perform criminal background checks.
* Prepare and send letters to applicants that were not selected for a position.
* Associates degree in HR Management and a minimum of 3 years administrative experience.
* Bilingual English/Spanish
* Basic Human Resource knowledge.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and HRIS data base.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong administrative abilities.
* High level of attention to detail.
FL - Miami (Doral)
Admin & Clerical - Human Resources -
Temp to Full Time
2 Year Degree - AA
Ms. Carmen DeCastro
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today