11:38 AM, ET January 7, 2013
We currently have a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to work for a well-established venture capital company in Deerfield Beach. The position requires a very business-oriented, dynamic and flexible individual, who will have an active role in preparing financial and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, budgeting, forecasting and projections.
* Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
* Analyze various new business ventures and present the results to the management team
* Design and build flexible, assumption-driven financial models
* Perform web-based and other research to support assumptions used in financial models
* Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast
* Work with Controller to prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package
* Work with Controller to prepare annual financial information binder to be provided to the external auditors and/or tax accountants
* Prepare quarterly operating reports
* Assist in the budget & reforecast process
* Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
* Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports as needed
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
* Minimum of 4-7 years experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
* Accounting/GAAP knowledge preferred
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
* Excellent Communication skills
* Versatile and flexible, a multitasker with strong initiative and ability to manager multiple projects and ad-hoc reporting
* Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to work well with others in fast-paced, dynamic environment
A senior financial analyst highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, particularly with respect to:
• Knowledge of all major financial, lookup and logical functions
• Proficiency with all formatting tools
• Knowledge of VBA for Excel would be a plus
Analyst must be able to conceptualize, design and create from scratch comprehensive financial models, including detailed financial analyses and pro forma financial projections. Analyst must have sufficient understanding of financial accounting to prepare comprehensive projections that include fully integrated projected cash flows, income statements and balance sheets. Analyst must be knowledgeable with respect to formulas to calculate ROI, IRR, etc.
Analyst must be proficient in building dynamic models that are driven by assumption tables.
FL - Deerfield Beach
Accounting & Finance -
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Ivana Lodovici
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today