4:14 PM, ET October 29, 2012
Great opportunity for a Jr. Financial Analyst who will be responsible for analysis and support of the worldwide budget process, internal reporting function and cost accounting. Responsibilities will include monthly budget variance analysis, quarterly forecasts, preparation & analysis of internal management reports, preparation & analysis of operating statistics, management of JD Edwards inventory and fixed asset subsystems, as well as maintaining a cost accounting system.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics from an accredited college or university.
• Minimum one year accounting/finance experience.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
• Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
FL - Miami (Kendall)
Analyst - Finance -
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Ivana Lodovici
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today