Parts Sales Representative
4:55 PM, ET January 7, 2013
Great opportunity for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Parts Sales Representative who will be responsible for the administrative and commercial processes that support the parts sales.
• Supports the commercial sale of parts, the commercial and technical proposal and the negotiated contract.
• Processes and follows up on the necessary supplies that have been ordered to complete the company projects.
• Follow up on the clients’ financial portfolio, the invoicing and the different payment method utilized.
• Verifies and processes the invoices.
• Establishes parts quotes and follows up on the dates they expire.
• Obtains clients authorization to prepare the parts invoice. Clarifies any discrepancies’ between the referred numbers, the amount and the price of the ordered parts.
• Provides Customer Service on the backorder policy, package quantities, parts number changes, factory communications on defective or substitute parts numbers, warranty policies, etc.
• Ensures that the monthly client statements are correct and sent to the client in a timely manner.
• Assist the Service Department with physical inventories on a periodic basis.
• Prepares monthly reports based on the different activities.
• Daily verifies that all parts shipped are correctly billed to the customers, do follow-up on pending orders, keeping customers informed, expediting the most urgent items with the suppliers.
• 2-4 year degree (engineering, marketing, or business disciplines).
• Minimum 3 years experience in related field.
• Strong knowledge of Caterpillar's machines, spare parts product lines, SIS WEBB parts book and the efficient utilization of DBS parts system.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Must be bilingual English/Spanish, Portuguese a plus.
• Proficient with MS Office suite.
• One year plus with a Caterpillar dealer is highly desirable.
• The following experience would be highly beneficial: with purchasing, invoicing, and accounting or financial business analysis; Parts marketing experience and knowledge of the Caterpillar dealer organization; sales of spare parts for any manufacturer of heavy equipment.
• Technical knowledge of Caterpillar, industrial and generator set equipment, as related to parts specifications, sales, experience in parts warehousing operations, inventory control or analysis equivalent.
• Able to use computer terminal and learn necessary transaction codes for parts credits and sales functions.
• Experience in selling parts to the customer, looking up part numbers, resolving parts problems, checking availability, establishing prices of parts for the company’s Service Department and practical experience with running parts orders through the company’s Data Processing system.
FL - Miami
Sales & Marketing -
Up to $40K
2 Year Degree - AA
Ms. Lety Cabrera
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today