12:23 PM, ET January 17, 2013
Seeking a bilingual English/Spanish Managing Director for a media firm in Puerto Rico to lead the senior level brand relationships.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
* 10+ years of media planning experience.
* Knowledge of marketing and communications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent understanding of media fundamentals and research.
* Ability to prioritize projects for yourself and staff working under you.
* Embody the values of the company and cultivate them among team members.
* Maintain knowledge of client business, both from a current situation perspective, as well as historically.
* Prepare and present business plans as needed, including objectives, strategy, rationale and all backup materials.
* Work closely with Media Director and CFO to achieve financial goals.
* Effectively manage Billing & Income and Direct Client Costs.
* Must have knowledge of Media Research resources, capabilities and limitations.
* Build and maintain productive relationships.
PR - San Juan
Management & Executive -
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Ivana Lodovici
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today