3:03 PM, ET December 19, 2012
Credentialing Coordinator needed to act as the facilitator for the credentialing process for our client in Miramar.
Duties to include:
* Providing highly complex administrative support to the Credentialing department.
* Research, compile, analyze and summarize informational materials.
* Prepare and proofread a wide variety of reports, letters, memoranda and statistical charts.
* Track and ensure Credentialing and Licensing processes are completed timely.
* Identify employees who may need updating or re-credentialing and process accordingly.
* High school diploma with a bachelor's degree preferred
* 2 years of healthcare experience, specifically dealing with Credentialing
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* CPCS credentialing certificate preferred.
FL - Miramar
Temp to Full Time
Ms. Carmen DeCastro
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today