9:27 AM, ET October 12, 2012
Great opportunity for a Jr. Payroll Analyst to assist in maintaining, analyzing and reporting payroll information. This individual will assist in coordinating payroll activities and maintaining internal controls for payroll processes and systems.
* Completes the payroll payment process, time and leave control systems, and payment/ filing for payroll tax obligations for assigned payrolls.
* Coordinates, prepares and publishes internal/external reports and replies to requests for payroll information.
* Responsible for reviewing and responding to audit issues for payroll, both internal and external.
* Provides compliance support for US laws, regulations and guidelines.
* Prepare General Ledger posting details for Accounting. Maintain G/L se up information for all earnings, deductions and cost centers in ADP software and G/L Interface. Reconcile quarterly wage reports and validate annual W2 data.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Minimum 2-4 years payroll experience
* Experience required: Pay Expert, ADP Reporting, ADP Streamline, Easy labor, General Ledger, HR/Benefits Solution, Time and attendance and Oracle.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Strong with Excel and Access.
FL - Miami (Doral)
Temp to Full Time
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Mr. Juan Centeno
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today