3:35 PM, ET October 12, 2012
Terrific opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for improving production efficiency and ensure employees have accurate and current process documentation. Will also be responsible for facility maintenance.
* Develop methods for efficient production.
* Train employees on released processes and procedures and ensure that the proper inspection tools and fixtures are being used.
* Conduct time studies.
* Participate in Vendor evaluation, development and qualification process.
* Perform nesting analysis based on released Toolpaths.
* Interface with suppliers and engineering during new product development to address component manufacturability and quality concern.
* Support the investigation and resolution of material and services issues.
* Coordination of equipment installation, analysis of equipment failures and determination of necessary adjustments and/or repairs.
* Perform a weekly facility audit in regards with, security, safety and housekeeping and sending a report to area responsible and management.
* BS degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Degree form an accredited ABET College or university.
* Minimum 5 years experience in Manufacturing Engineering.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD. Solidworks preferred.
* Must be able to work under pressure, multi task, be detail oriented and have strong decision making skills.
FL - Miami Lakes
Temp to Full Time
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Mr. Juan Centeno
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today