Payroll Assistant Manager
3:14 PM, ET October 12, 2012
Company in the South Miami area looking for a Payroll Assistant Manager who can process a smooth and flawless payroll as well as maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of the Payroll Department.
• Input W-4, Direct Deposit and Legal Wage Withhold (Garnishment, Child Support, etc.) information.
• Process a complete PeopleSoft payroll from Pre-calculation to Confirm. This includes downloading to the pay sheets, Commissions, Kronos Time and PeopleSoft Absences. Running queries on all additional information loaded to the pay lines for balancing and auditing purposes.
• Run GL interface process to Accounting.
• Submit for stop payment/s request to the Treasury department.
• Maintain adequate and timely filing of all payroll records.
• Assists with payroll transitions and conversions including audits of test files and input of data as required.
• Provide full back up to the Payroll Department in all payroll related functions.
• Minimum of three years of PeopleSoft software experience and with preferred version 9.0.
• Able to work quickly and accurately while under deadline pressure. Available to work additional hours when planned and unplanned occasions arise.
• Computer literate and proficient in Windows Excel, and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
FL - Miami
Human Resources -
Ms. Ivana Lodovici
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today