Jr. Database Administrator
4:30 PM, ET October 12, 2012
Great opportunity for a Database Administrator to work for a company in the Coral Springs area.
• Manage the availability and service continuity of all Front and Back office applications.
• Ensure data integrity, availability and confidentiality.
• Participate in the definition and implementation of front office applications evolutions.
• Monitor the adherence to infrastructure policies.
• System configuration, System Operations, System Performance Analysis and troubleshooting of production problems.
• Performs system administration, integration, support, and performance stress testing.
• Provide support during system implementations and system overhauls.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area.
• 3-5+ years of combined experience encompassing
o SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) in a production support environment.
o Experience with MSSQL Server Administration, Installation, Query, and troubleshooting concepts.
o Solid understanding of systems architecture, systems testing, and software development best practices; experience with Software Development Life Cycle.
o Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
o Database backup/ Disaster Recover (DR)
o Performance tuning and analysis of SQL server instances, databases and queries.
o Experience with Microsoft SSIS SSRS, SSAS packages.
o Experience building cubes and reports that take advantage of OLAP modeling capabilities.
o Experience with Crystal Reports.
o Experience with Salesforce CRM
o Experience with programming skills with any of these Java, ColdFusion, ASP.Net
o MS SQL Server certified (2005 and above) a plus.
FL - Coral Springs
Information Technology (IT) -
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Ivana Lodovici
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today