2:07 PM, ET November 8, 2012
Terrific opportunity for a Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating compensation, and benefits.
• Administers all domestic and international compensation programs, policies, and procedures including, but not limited to, job evaluation, salary structures for exempt and non-exempt employees and stock plan administration.
• Review compensation and benefits strategies, makes recommendations, and prepares proposals for new programs.
• Evaluates and analyzes salary data, determine pay grades, conducts or participates in surveys.
• Participates in local/national salary and benefit surveys. Analyzes survey results to develop salary ranges, compare and analyze existing programs, and make adjustments accordingly.
• Work with HRMS to ensure that the PeopleSoft system meets the compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
• Ensures accurate and comprehensive records of all stock plan activities are maintained.
• Coordinates and monitors information flow and communications between vendors, brokers, transfer agents, internal partners, employees, optionees, and shareholders.
• Calculates tax withholding requirements with support from payroll on any required withholdings from option exercises/award vests in compliance with the applicable country, federal, state, and/or IRS regulations.
• Minimum of 4 years Human Resources experience in the Compensation, Stock Plan administration, and Benefits area.
• Knowledgeable in benefits including health, dental, vision, life, worker’s compensation, short-term and long-term, and 401k / pension plans.
• Must possess knowledge of benefit and compensation policies, legal regulations, and formal salary administration programs.
• Proficient with Word and Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
FL - Miami
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Ivana Lodovici
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today