5:29 PM, ET September 21, 2012
Terrific opportunity for a Business /QA Analyst to assist in the development of its proprietary software applications.
• Collect, understand and transmit the business requirements for the project, and translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
• Understand client requirements, create comprehensive specification documents and collaborate with software developers in the delivery of the software components.
• Perform day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
• Help define new and/or enhance existing business processes, implement practices/methodologies that can be used to continuously improve and ensure compliance with quality standards and best practices.
• Create test scripts and test plans, supervise the execution of these test plans and perform QA tasks to ensure that deliverables meet client expectations and quality standards.
• Coordinate, develop, review and report on User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance/Load Testing plans to ensure a technical solution meets the requirements of the business.
• College Degree in related field - business or technical.
• Minimum 3 years experience of business analysis supporting medium to large size projects,ideally with web applications.
• Thorough understanding of full Project Life Cycle and software development methodology (i.e., analysis, design, coding, system and user testing problem resolution and planning).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems.
FL - Hollywood
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Ivana Lodovici
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today