8:35 AM, ET October 12, 2012
Network Administrator needed to be responsible for all technical aspects related to the Data Centers, to be part of all technical decisions and to monitor systems and network layout.
• Implementation and maintenance of networks.
• Develops network standards and protocols for hardware, software, and integration
• Develops, tests, and, as needed, implements, disaster recovery procedures.
• Oversees compliance with industry, regulatory, and campus standards.
• Analyzes needs and determines appropriate architecture, topology, and transmission
• Provides or arranges for network connectivity, ensuring appropriate integration
• Responds to situation/requests in a timely basis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Full understanding of network concepts and/or administration.
• Responsible for network security.
• Responsible for uptime of network infrastructure
• Ability to work independently in local and/or remote locations.
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Skill in examining and reengineering processes, formulating policy, and developing and implementing
• Skill in systems integration.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate technology proposals from technical, financial, and integration perspectives.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Networking.
• Must be MCSE Certified
• Must be Cisco Certified
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems and experience (3-5 years) in applications development is necessary. An equivalent combination of education and related experience may also serve to meet these minimum requirements. CISCO CCNP certification.
FL - Plantation
Information Technology (IT) -
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Carmen DeCastro
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today