8:34 AM, ET October 12, 2012
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for working with Department Heads to determine their needs and communicating those needs to the application development team, ensuring that systems are designed according to business needs. He/she is also responsible for managing all major Information technology application development projects and assisting in prioritization and resource allocation.
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or a related field required, as well as experience in project management.
The ideal candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills and exceptional organizational and time-management skills and be able to prioritize, must be able to plan, organize and direct project work to achieve desired objectives, have the ability to present projects to technical and non-technical staff.
• Work with Department Heads to capture requirements and create concept papers to be users by the application development team to determine technical specifications
• Ensure software development life cycle is adhered to, facilitating on-time, high quality releases
• Assist in assuring timely completion and implementation of quality solutions including developing new solutions and enhancing/maintaining/supporting existing systems
• Collaborate with all Department Heads to manager their expectations
• Work with Developers to design applications based Department needs
• Manage Project Time Lines
• Monitor Projects from initiation through delivery and closure
• Assist management in ensuring resources are efficiently utilized
• Document all IT related policies and procedures, maintain the IT SOP Manual, and assist in monitoring compliance.
• Ensure that all new projects, as well as modifications to existing systems are in compliance with related regulations
FL - Plantation
Analyst - Information Technology (IT) -
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Carmen DeCastro
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today