8:31 AM, ET October 12, 2012
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator to provide support to the Human Resources team. This individual will also recruit, screen and recommend placements for full time open positions. Ideal candidate must possess previous HR Admin experience, be extremely detail oriented and highly organized. Must feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment. .
Responsibilities will include:
* Manage and organize calendars for the department as well as any programs or events such as birthdays and anniversaries.
* Perform all employment verifications. Maintain employee files.
* Troubleshoots, resolves and researches inquiries from internal customers.
* Enters all transactions in HRIS system including new hires, terminations, promotions, salary changes, status changes, etc.
* Assists in documenting policies and procedures and handles the coordination of all HR driven events.
* Orders all HR materials. Schedules seminars, events and liaises with IT.
* Attends job fairs and other functions as assigned.
• Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is required. 4 year college degree is a plus.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in Human Resources is required.
• Knowledge of general HR procedures, preferably in an international organization.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Experience with labor laws, broad understanding and HR practices and procedures.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish. Portuguese a plus
• Ability to handle confidential/ sensitive information efficiently.
FL - Miami (Kendall)
Human Resources -
Temp to Full Time
2 Year Degree - AA
Ms. Maria Martinez
Email To: email@example.com
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today