Senior dot NET SQL Developer
4:24 PM, ET March 28, 2013
Looking for a solid Senior.NET/SQL Developer to help design and build Object oriented libraries and applications for parsing, importing, managing and analyzing transactions. This individual will also design and build a scalable, robust multilayer architecture in C# as well as web applications in Visual Studio 2010 and SQL Server 2005/2008.
Requirements and Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree with at least 5-8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Enterprise environment/Large business experience.
* 8 + years designing and development.
* Strong OOD/OOP skills and thorough understanding of OO practices.
* 5+ years .Net development and architecture (c# and ASP 2.0).
* 3+ years experience .Net Web services.
* 3+ years experience in parsing flat and XML files.
* 5+ years multi-tier/multi-layer design.
* 5+ years developing databases in MS SQL 2005/2008.
* Experience with IIS and SQL Adim a big plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
FL - Fort Lauderdale
Information Technology (IT) -
4 Year Degree - BA / BS
Ms. Yvette Alessi
Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see what you had in mind? Fill out an application and we'll let you know when we find a position that fits you perfectly. Submit Your Résumé Today